1. During a holiday period, pack a bag for four days/nights duration. You are to use only that gear over the four days and will also wash and dry your own crockery and cutlery during that period. You are to be aware of the need for good hygiene, storing and packing clothes away correctly and wearing appropriate clothing for activities.
2. Camp out at home either in the backyard or on the floor in a sleeping bag and learn to use your torch to get to the bathroom etc. in the dark.
3. Attend two sleep-overs.
4. Attend a Pack Holiday under canvas of two nights duration where you are involved in cooking a meal.
5. Demonstrate that you can erect dismantle and pack up a tent as a team with other Cub Scouts.
6. Convey to your Cub Scout Leader that you are aware of the need for everyone to carry out good hygiene ethics, eat healthy food, drinks lots of water and report any illnesses or injuries, whilst on pack holidays/camps.
1 and 2 are to be signed off by your parent or guardian. They will then know that Cub Scouts need to be prepared for overnight camps and especially Cuborees. The badge may be worn on the uniform with the specialist badges which are worn on the right sleeve. Your Cub Scout Leader will approve the badge.